Tuesday, May 27

Another Horse card.

Happy Tuesday everyone. I hope you had a great Memorial Day. We enjoyed the day and had a great BBQ. My husband is a veteran and this occasion are very especial for him. He prepared the best BBQ ever!!! I would day that most of time I do the job, but this time he made everything!!!!! Rebecca enjoyed being outside helping daddy, but after a while she decided she was to tired and wanted a nap, LOL. I enjoyed my afternoon stamping without interruptions, oh what a lovely day.

Anyway, today is Color combination challenge on SCS, really pretty colors: Chocolate Chip, Sage Shadow and Very Vanilla..

Here is my card:
Card Recipe:
Card stock: Chocolate chip, Sage shadow, very vanilla and white.
Stamps: SU Bareback.
Paper: Bohemia DP.
Ink: Brown.
Embellishments: SU Chocolate chip satin ribbon.
Accessories: Double sided tape.

I hope you like it.
Have a blessed day.

3 comments:

  1. I love this card. You did a nice job with the color challenge...this card is beautiful. I love that background!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great layout and choice of colors. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, I love that image with that paper!!

    ReplyDelete