Tuesday, April 27

You are Beautiful!

 Hello friends!

Hope you are having a great day! 
I have a sunflower card for you all!
I love sunflowers, in my previous house I planted them around my garden and they were absolutely gorgeous!
This new house has a very small yard and no space for them, but I admire them anytime I see them around.

For this card I used the new Hello Sunflower set from the new Cardmaker Stamp Collection from Spellbinders Paper Arts.

Details
Stamp big sunflower images on white cardstock in brown ink, color with markers
(here I used Copics), then fussy cut them out.
Spray Silver Glitter Dust on images and set aside to dry.
Stamp sentiment "You are beautiful" on mustard cardstock in brown ink, trim it and tie jute twine around.
Cut a piece of kraft cardstock, blend white pigment and add some white splatter from white pigment reinker.
After panel is dry, adhere it to a white card base. A2 size.
Add sunflowers with foam adhesive for more dimension.
Add sentiment to card.
Embellish it with Yellow Nuvo drops.




And before I leave, just in case you miss it!
Spellbinders has a Spring Cleaning Warehouse Sale!
Items starting at $1!!!!


Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment