Friday, April 30

So Darling!!


 Hello friends!!
Hope you all are having a fantastic day!
I started my day planting seed for my new garden, I am so excited!
First garden in this new house.

Anyway, I also have an adorable and darling card for you using the new Darling Bouquet from the Delightful Darling Collection by Spellbinders.
This card is simple, but sometimes less is more.

Details:
Stamp girl and flowers from Darling Bouquet on white cardstock in Black Ink.
Color image with markers, here I used Copic markers, then fussy cut out image.
Die-cut frame from Scallop Facade Die in yellow and gold cardstock.
Mist front of white card base, adhere frame to card.
Adhere girl, flowers and sentiment to card.
Embellish card with sequins and Nuvo drops.






And before I leave, just in case you miss it!
Spellbinders has a Spring Cleaning Warehouse Sale!
Items starting at $1!!!!
Today is the last day!


Hope you like it!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment