Friday, August 14

Reviewing a couple of products I recently bought!

Hello friends!
Today I want to share with you a little info about a couple a products I recently bought, yes I bought them myself, my own money so this is my honest opinion ;)

White Rotating Organizer
I got this rotating organizer just after I moved, and I love it!!
It hold a lot of stuff!
You can adjust how tall you want, which is super handy!
Very easy to put together, comes in clear and white, I chose to buy a white one.



Stamp & Die Storage Pocket
I got an add on Facebook and got curious about this product, of course I had to check it out and I am glad I did.
First, I always checked where the products are coming from, and this is shipped from New York, so I kept checking, lol.
I read a lot of reviews and decided to give it a try.
I ordered 100 pockets and wished I could have ordered more!
This is called Stamp & Die Storage Pockets, I ordered the 6.25" x 6.25", they have several sizes to choose from.
The thickness is 4 mil and perfect to storage stencils too!!


Hope you find this interesting and maybe give it a try too!
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment