Tuesday, August 11

Happy Birthday

Hello friends!
Hope you all are having a great day!

Today I have a sweet birthday card. 
I used the Inspiration picture from Art Nudge Group.


This is the card I made, it was a different kind of color combo, but I tried to include all the colors.

Details:
Color image and background with watercolor markers (here I used SpectrumAQUA)
Trim watercolor panel and background patterned paper.
Stamp HB sentiment from Happy Birthday Clear Set on white vellum paper in Ocean Ink.
Embellish card with a little tag from Small Tags Die Set.
Finally, add white and gray enamel dots.


Happy BirthdayFloral Ice CreamSmall Tags
OceanChocolate

Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

1 comment:

  1. I love it, and that you included all those colors from the art nudge! Looks so nice!!

    ReplyDelete