Tuesday, March 3

Smile!

Hello friends!
Hope you all are having a fantastic day!
Some fun news to share, I am guest designing for Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps this months and I got to play with few sets from the March Release!!
Today I am sharing this super cute card I created using the new Sweet Little Lamb set.

Details:
Create a background piece using Corner Rays Stencil and Banana and Goldenrod Inks.
Stamp sweet lamb on White cardstock in Fog Ink, color image with markers, then add details with Prismacolor Pencils. Fussy cut image.
Stamps smile direct on panel in Black Ink and little flowers in red ink.
Stamp butterflies on vellum in Versamark Watermark , add white embossing powder, heat set and fussy cut.
Die-cut a frame and grass border, adhere to panel.
Adhere panel to white card base.
Add sweet lamb with foam adhesive.


Hope you like it.
I will be sharing more projects.

Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment