Friday, March 27

Better together

Hello friends!
Hope you are having a great Friday!
Today I have a card using 2 stencils from A Colorful Life Designs.

For this project I used Paw in Hand and Paws.
Details:
Spray Paw in Hand stencil with Pixie Spray onto white, blend Vintage Photo Distress
Oxide.
Remove stencil, then spray Pixie Spray on Paws Stencil and blend Worn Lipstick Distress Oxide.
Stamp Together sentiment on a white banner. Die-cut a banner in kraft cardstock.
Glue them together and adhere it to card.

This stencil reminded me this picture I took few months ago of my dog and the baby I take care of every day.



All the linked products have a special sale going on!
A Colorful Life Designs 25% off - code spreadcheer
Impression Obsession 25% off - code: TOGETHER
Technique Junkies 25% off - code: SAVE25


Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment