Monday, January 27

All shapes and sizes

Hello friends!!
Happy Monday to you all.
Last weekend, I spent some time in my craft room crafting just for fun!!

I made this card for the Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Besotted with our Pets.

For this card I used All Shapes Stamp from Technique Junkies.
Get this stamp with a 10% discount using my code TJ10Giovana)

Details:
Die-cut a white cardstock and Alcohol Ink panels using Whimsical Round Windows Die.
Stamp dogs on the white circles, color and set aside.
Stamp sentiment on vellum panel and adhere it to alcohol ink panel.
Adhere white panel behind alcohol ink panel. Add circles.
Add panel to a white card base with foam adhesive.
Finally add clear rhinestones to embellish card.


Whimsical Round Windows
Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

No comments:

Post a Comment