Sunday, January 19

A friend loveth at all times

Hello friends!
Yesterday I crafted just for fun, dealing with a cold, not fun, but at least had fun creating all day (new projects coming soon)
Just in case you want to get inspired and try few fun challenges, check out the Sweet 'n Sassy VIP group on Facebook.

So I played the Color Challenge  hosted by my good friend Lee Ann, the colors are so pretty.

Also, believe it or not, this card is a One Layer Card! I don't make those cards often, but hey, why not! {wink, wink}, playing the Off Centre this time.

So, details of this card.
Stamp the image in Black Ink, color image with markers, here I used Spectrum Noir markers and then added Prismacolor Pencils.
Use a blue gel pen to make the frame. TIP: If you get a little boo boo, add Nuvo drops ;)
The sentiment was stamped in Peacock Ink.


http://shrsl.com/22i2r
PeacockBlack
Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!

3 comments:

  1. A really pretty make and super colouring

    Kathyk

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous, Giovana ! This peony is beautiful and your colouring is amazing. Love the grey shadow around, it gives such a fabulous dimension. Thanks so much for sharing and for playing along at Less is More.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a gorgeous card. I love that flower and you have colored it so beautifully. I love the spatters around the flower and I also love the frame. Thanks so much for playing with us at Less Is More.

    ReplyDelete