Wednesday, February 13

My heart is wherever you are

Hello friends!
Goodness, I've been trying to post this card for several days, I've been busy, busy and busy!
You have probably heard/read Washington State got A LOT of snow, a storm, frigid temperatures and lots of inside time! lol
Yesterday, I spent time outside and even made a snowman, so much fun, but to be honest, I want Spring to come and stay forever, hahaha.

Anyways, let's talk about this card,  super easy and elegant one, few supplies and a wow result ;)
I really love how it turned out.

Details:
Using some washi tape or tape, secure the Adored Frame Stencil to a piece of watercolor paper.
Use Rose Ink and a brush to apply ink.
Spry Dazzle Shimmering Bliss Topper and gently remove the stencil, some areas will change color, love the effect.
Stamp My Heart sentiment in Chocolate Ink.
Add little dots of White and Rhubarb Crumble Nuvo drops.


You can see the shimmer on the panel, it is beautiful!!


Fun saving codes:
Use GiovanaFan10 and save 10% on A Colorful Life Designs Stencils.
Use TJ10Giovana and save 10% on Technique Junkies  Shimmering Bliss, so much fun!!


Hope you like it.
Have a wonderful day!


2 comments:

  1. Another stunning creation, Giovana. God has certainly blessed you with amazing talent and I'm always so very grateful to have you play along with us. Hope you're having a wonderfully blessed week.
    Karen
    Word Art Wednesday

    ReplyDelete