Friday, February 22

Flowery Thank You.

Hello friends!
Hope you all are having a fantastic day! Friday is here and I can't be more excited about it, lol, nothing special happening, just extra hours of sleep, yeah, I need that.

Today I have a super easy card using one of my favorite products "Color Burst by Ken Oliver Crafts"
For this project I used:
Sentiment from Blooms Fill-In (Concord & 9th)

Details:
Position the stencil on a piece of watercolor paper, tap little bits of Color Burst in different places (a little bit is more than enough), then mist it with water and voila!
I let my stencil sit for a little bit to avoid damaging the design (yeah, sometimes I am not patient, lol)


Die-cut the panel after it gets dried.
Adhere it to a A2 Pink card base.
Stamp sentiment and add to card.
Add little bit of Violet Galaxy Nuvo Drops.



Entering this card to:

Hope you like it.
Have a fantastic day!

7 comments:

  1. I Love this! Trying to figure out how in the world you kept it from getting under the stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this is stunning. Beautiful colours and images. Thank you for sharing at CAS Stencil Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous card Giovana, love the colours - tfs with CAS Stencil

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous stenciled background with your Colorburst powdered ink, Giovana. I love your beautiful mix of colors with your light pink card base and stamped sentiment. So pleased you shared your beauty with us at CAS Stencil Card Challenge. Hugs..Nancy

    ReplyDelete
  5. The colours are so vibrant and beautiful Giovana! Great work with using the colour bursts through a stencil. And thanks for the link to A Colourful Life ... I had not seen this great stencil retailer!! :) Thanks for sharing your beautiful card with us at CAS Stencil!

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is stunning! Thank you for showing how you made your card.

    ReplyDelete