Thursday, June 21

Impression Obsession Challenge: I sea you!



Hello friends!! It is time for another fun Impression Obsession Challenge!! This time is 
"I Sea you" (beach, sea, mermaids, shells, etc)

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)

For this project I used Seagulls Shadows.
First, I stamped the image in Light Gray Ink, leaving my stamp on my MISTI, then colored the image,  after that I inked the image again adding brown ink for the seagulls and blue for the waves, then inked the image again with Versamark Watermark and clear embossing powder.
Die-cut the image, created few clouds with white pigment ink.
I stamped the "Sea you soon" sentiment on a piece of white cardstock in Black ink.
Added panel to a white card base. A2 size.



Now, check out what the Design Team has created for you!

Hop List:
Vicki Garret


And a flash Sale!!
SALE ends june 24th

20% off (minimum order of $20)

check it out here

Image may contain: text

Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!




2 comments: