Thursday, June 7

Impression Obsession Challenge: Foodie Fun!


Hello friends!! It is time for another fun Impression Obsession Challenge!! This time is "Foodie Fun" (Something edible)

To enter the challenge go to the  Impression Obsession blog (all the details are there!). A random challenge card will be selected to showcase on the IO blog AND you can to enter to win a $25 gift certificate to IO just by playing! (IO stamps need to be used)


I have a couple of cards for you today!

For this card I used Celebrate America Clear Stamp Set. Who doesn't like cake on the 4th of July?! I sure do ;)
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle Pens.
I used Arrowhead Chevron stencil  to create the background using Distress Inks.
Added few dewdrops.
Card size is A2.


For this second card I used Let's BBQ clear stamp set!!  
I love hamburgers! I prefer homemade, but when I am tired we get some yummy one from our gas station! Yes, they make amazing burgers and fries, oh my, I am getting hungry, hehehe.
Image was colored with Spectrum Noir markers and Spectrum Noir Sparkle. 
Papers are from and old EPP collection.
Card size A2.


Hop List:

Hope you like my projects!
Have a fantastic day!



No comments:

Post a Comment