Thursday, March 1

My Sweet Petunia and Ink Blot Shop Blog Hop!!


Hello everyone!! Welcome to a super fun blog hop between Ink Blot Shop and My Sweet Petunia!
Ink Blot Shop is a new stamp company with super cute and adorable images, you have to check them out.
And just for hopping and leaving your precious comments you will be entered to win one of two prizes:
 * $50 shopping spree at My Sweet Petunia
* and two stamp sets from Ink Blot Shop  Arts & Crafts Icons and Arts & Crafts Sentiments

You must leave your comments no later than Sunday March 11th, at 11:59 PM Central time and winners will be announced on Tuesday March 13th, on the Ink Blot Shop and My Sweet Petunia blogs 

+++++++++++++++++++

For today's hop I am using this super cute set "Floral Frenzy", this set has so many possibilities, you can go from super cute to very elegant in no time. Just really adore this set.

Thinking of you card
Of course for all my cards I used my Original MISTI to get a perfect and crisp image.

I started stamping the rose in Antique Linen Distres Inks all over my white piece of cardstock. After that I colored the roses using 2 Spectrum Noir markers FS2 and FS5 then I added outline with a brown pencil and the leaves with DG1 and DG2 and a green pencil.

After I finished coloring the image I die-cut it twice, yes, the outside edges I used the scallop rectangle stitched die and a rectangle stitched die in the middle. 
I adhered the  outside die-cut piece direct to a light pink card base, then I added foam tape to the middle die-cut piece and adhered it to the card base. Added a die-cut sentiment and voila, card was finished!
I honestly love how this card turned out!! I hope you too!

Hello card
This is very similar to the previous one, I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock in Antique Linen Distress Ink, then I colored and outline them using Chameleon Colored Pencils. They are super smooth and blend quite wonderful. Then I die-cut the image using rectangle stitched dies as well as a kraft piece to add behind the image. Both layers were added to a white card base using foam tape. Finally, added gold sequins, white pearls and a die-cut hello sentiment in gold cardstock.

Another Hello card
Yep, I couldn't stop and I made another Hello card, this one was the easiest to put together.
First, I stamped the images on a piece of white cardstock, no coloring needed. I adhered the images to a kraft tag and set it aside. Then I created a background using a transparent piece of Yupo paper and alcohol inks, so much fun!! I die-cut the piece with scallop rectangle dies and adhered it to a white card base, then added the tag and pink rhinestones and a Pink Hello die- cut sentiment.
Card is done!

(Click on the pictures for a bigger look)

Blog Hop List

Hope you like my projects.
Have fun hopping.

35 comments:

  1. Giovana, your cards are STUNNING!!!! Wow. Thank you so much for sharing your artistic process with us! I adore the new stamps... I could possibly be obsessed... and I know how much fun me and my beloved MISTI would have with them. Thanks for the opportunity to win! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW! Your cards are jaw-dropping gorgeous. Can't even imagine attempting those WITHOUT the MISTI.
    Thanks for sharing your amazing talent.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, Giovana! I couldn't even recognize my own stamps in that Thinking of You card! ♥ Amazing! They are all lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These cards are lovely. Great coloring!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Your cards are absolutely gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't even pick a favorite as they are all gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Lovely cards... I especially like the alcohol ink background.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Beautiful cards and
    lovely colors.
    Carla from Utah

    ReplyDelete
  9. The alcohol inks on yupo paper are so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Gorgeous cards! Love the pretty colors you used! Beautiful floral images!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Thank you for the fabulous projects inspiration!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  12. So beautiful, really great job. Gosh I just love Ink Blot and Misti

    ReplyDelete
  13. Busy lady! Each one is so beautiful. Love my Misti and heading over to see the products at Ink Blot. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  14. Stunning card! Lovely flowers.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful cards!! those florals are to die for!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I like your gorgeous cards.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Thank you for such beautiful samples of this fun new company! Can hardly wait to see the rest of the line up!!

    ReplyDelete
  18. So many beautiful and inspiring cards! I Love your florals :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. Wow!!! Beautiful cards and colouring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  20. Gorgeous cards - the colors are so pretty and cheerful! Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  21. wow your cards are stunning - thanks for sharing:)

    ReplyDelete
  22. The two first cards are so lovely and that third one is PERFECT for a tween or young teenager!!!

    ReplyDelete
  23. Love the layering on the cards.
    So much depth to the design.
    The coloring is fantastic.
    Wonderful cards.
    thanks for sharing
    txmlhl(at)yahoo(dot)com

    ReplyDelete
  24. Wow, all of your cards are great, but I think your first card is absolutely stunning! I love your coloring!!!

    ReplyDelete
  25. Wow, gorgeous cards! Each is so distinctly different, lovely!

    ReplyDelete
  26. Your flowers are wonderful. I like the first one especially!

    ReplyDelete
  27. These florals are just lovely. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete
  28. Wow ! You’ve made a wonderful set of cards !!
    [margessw(at)icloud(dot)com]

    ReplyDelete
  29. Three beautiful cards and so gorgeously colored!! Wishing I had a MISTI and hoping to win so as to make such cards like these!

    ReplyDelete