Monday, March 12

Lucky you!

Hello friends! I am back even though I never left, just had a bit of back problems so I was not creating much  since every time I moved I was in pain. But although I am not 100% OK, I am getting there and I had a lot to share in the next few days!!
I have received a lot of new craft products and you don't want to miss it because everything is amazing!!

So, are you ready for St. Patrick's Day?! Last week I received new dies from Impression Obsession!! Oh my goodness, you need to check them out because they are adorable!
Anyways, I have a set of card I created using a couple of dies, no stamps needed. Aren't these cards so much fun? I made them while the little ones were playing.

For these card I used Tiny Shamrocks and Lucky You dies!

Lucky YouTiny Shamrocks




For these 2 first cards I used Wide Watercolor Stripe Background stamp (a must have stamp in your collection) , the first background was using Memento Tuxedo Black and the second one using Golden Delicata. I used the Tiny Shamrocks die to create a background piece.On the second card I filled the spots with light, dark and gold shamrocks.

 For this card I created a background using watercolor paper and Color Burst: Lemon Yellow and Phetalo Green, then added the little shamrocks around and the die-cut sentiment.

Hope you like them!
Have a fantastic day!


No comments:

Post a Comment