Saturday, July 1

Technique Junkies July Release!!!


Hello friends!! Welcome to another Technique Junkies Release!! This month the release is amazing! I love that Technique Junkies has a variety of stamps and styles, perfect for everybody!! I invite to visit the online store and check out all the July Collection.
If you are arriving here from Vicki's blog, you are in the right place, if not please go to the Technique Junkies blog to find the right order

Let me show you the projects I have for you today!

Filled with Wonders: Love this image very much. I have to confess that I have an obsession for flamingos, my daughter doesn't get it, but that's OK {wink, wink} When I saw this image I knew I had to have it. 
I stamped  it on a piece of smooth white cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, colored it with Spectrum Noir Markers, then I adhered it to pink shimmer cardstock and patterned paper and added stitches. Added a sun and flamingo die-cuts just to embellish the card.



Calendula: Another beautiful stamp! I stamped the image on a piece of watercolor cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink and added gold embossing powder, then heat set. Colored the image with Spectrum Aqua Markers, then added little bits of the new Nuvo Glitter Markers. Stitched the panel on a piece of kraft cardstock and then die-cut the edges with a border die. Then added the panel to a 5.5" x 6" white card base. Finally added a big triple bow. 


Perspective: And my last project, this new silhouette stamp, isn't it so pretty?! Reminds me myself when I was younger, hehehe, oh those days! This card was super easy to make, I used my MISTI and stamped the image several times to get the perfect impression, silhouette stamps most of the time need to be re-stamped and the MISTI is the best tool to get the perfect impression!! After the image was stamped, I used  Tumbled Glass, Broken China and Mustard Seed Distress inks to create the background, then added few water drops, stitches around the edges and twine, few clear rhinestones and the card was done.



Now, hop over to Chris' blog and check out her wonderful creations!!

But there is more, from today until July 8th, this new release has an instant 15% discount!!! Woo-hoo!! Get them all before the 8th, and in case you like any other stamp, you can use my code to get a 10% off, how cool is that!! My code is TJ10Giovana  (restrictions apply)

Hope you like my creations!
Have fun hopping

5 comments:

  1. Giovanna, your cards are always stunning, but also, your photography is inspiring. Happy Hop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Truly Stunning!!! Thank you for sharing your ART!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are lovely card, Giovana. They showcase the new release so well. Thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love how you created the top of you swing! These are all wonderful - thanks for sharing!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright and beautiful cards, but I'm so loving the perspective stamp/card!

    ReplyDelete