Friday, June 30

Sorry, I am late

Hello friends!! How are you doing today? I hope you are ready for a great weekend, for some a long one. I made this card the other day and lately I feel like I am late for everything, goodness!! Just hope after few relaxing days things come back to normal.

So, let me show you a super card I created using my favorite tool in the whole wide world, my MISTI!

OK, now info about this super cute card {wink, wink}
  •  After the image was colored, I die-cut it using Spellbinders die, I die-cut a couple of oval pieces from patterned paper, I wasn't sure what color was the best.
  •  I used a 6" square white card base. I cut a couple of panels from cardstock and patterned paper and added stitches. Now, here is a little tip: assemble your card layers on you MISTI, see the left bottom corner? yep, find the 1/4" mark from both sides and you will have a perfect aligned panel.
  •  And here it my card, I added few sequins and twine, I also added a little bit of stickles (Does anybody still use them? )


Entering this project to Simon Says Wednesday Challenge: Anything goes.


Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous card Giovana! It's so cute and beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    ReplyDelete