Here are the details:
- Stamp image on a piece of watercolor cardstock in Versamark Watermark ink, then apply white embossing powder and heat set.
- Color roses. I used Blossom Spectrum Aqua marker, just 1 color, color, let dry and keep coloring until you like the results. Then apply a little bit of Shimmer, I used Clear Spectrum Noir Sparkle.
- Trim piece to fit an A2 size card (this piece is 3.75" x 5")
- Die-cut sentiment in Rose Pearl Shimmering Cardstock, mat it with a piece of Yellow Pearl and add it to panel with foam adhesive. Tie twine around.
- Add panel to card base with foam adhesive. Add pearls to roses.
I am entering this card to :
- Impression Obsession Challenge: Think Pink
- Simon Says Stamps Wednesday Challenge: Cute
- The Card Concept: Love & Romance