Hello friends!! February has arrived and we have also been told by Phil, Winter is sticking with us for 6 more weeks (I don't really believe it, just joining the fun), we have a Winter storm coming today to my area and honestly I am tired of snow and cold weather, plus the cold, flu, sickness, ugghh, I am dreaming of Spring!!
Anyway, until Spring comes, I have a very lovely card for you! My mojo has been gone for a while, but I think it finally made its come back! I feel like I want to craft everyday. Well, two night ago I took one stamp from "Arrow the Art" set and 1 mask "Love"word from a Stencils and Masks Love by Leoni Pujol and stamped the hearts and masked the sentiment, it was relaxing to make this card.
Here are the steps:
- Stamp heart from "Arrow the Art" set on a piece of White Cardstock (3.5" x 4.75') in red ink.
- Color the hearts with the new Spectrum Noir Illustrator Markers, here I used: PP5 and PP6, then added Solar Red and Clear Sparkle Markers, for the background I used FS3.
- Mask the "love" word on a piece of vellum. I used a spray machine to create the mask. Tear the vellum paper, add behind it a piece of gold cardstock.
- Add a very thin piece of Gold Metallic tape to the panel, tie twine around.
- Add foam tape to add and add it to card base.