This project is perfect for the Spring Summer Time!! When I saw the Handmade Summer Home Decor Challenge over at the Moxie Fab World Blog, I knew I had to give it a try and I really like the results :) Soft/neutrals tones are always a must. The sentiment is in Spanish but it says "It's not place like home"
For this project I used:
- Stamp set "Hogar Dulce Hogar" from Latina Crafter
- Dies: Decorative Labels 8 and Rectangle Nestabilities from Spellbinders.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, Sandy Beach (GKD)
- Ink: Archival Black (Ranger), Memento Love letter (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Rhinestones (Want2Scrap), StarDust Stickles (Ranger)
Have a great day!