Friday, February 15

Thank you so much!

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great Friday! I slept in today, much needed!! I got the stomach flu Monday and Tuesday, my husband got it Wednesday and Thursday, so today we are doing good! We were just tired and needed some rest.
I have a pretty cool project for you today. But first, Splitcoaststampers is having LOVEFEST activities! All the Member Companies are going to be posting challenges and prizes until Feb 24th!! Today, it was Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps turn, you can see the sketch and details HERE!!

This is my card: I used the set "Kindness". I used the coordinated dies and die-cut flowers from Vellum Paper, I dried embossed few of them and the other I stamped and heat embossed them using White e.p.
The bling is from Zva Creative.



Now, if you like this set, I have great news for you! This set is on SALE right now for only $10.00!! (only until Feb, 21st) so get yours now before they are gone!!

Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful card, Giovana! Thanks for sharing. Hope you continue to feel better - have a good weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Me encanta este trabajo!
    Saludos desde Argentina!!
    http://amimegustaelscrap-milena.blogspot.com.ar/

    ReplyDelete