Tuesday, February 5

Happy Anniversary!

Hello my friends! Hope you all had a great weekend. Well, I think I am a lucky girl, after being really sick with the flu, my body decided to invite the cold in, not good, I am so congested I sound horrible, but not as bad as the flu time. Well, today I want to share something really exciting, I got invited to be a Guest Designer at the Twisted Tuesday Challenge, they have a great challenge every 2 weeks, hope you can go there and play along too.

This is the card I created. I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and dies.

Directions:
  • Make card base from Warm Cocoa Cardstock, A2 size.
  • Cut a panel from Sandy Beach Cardstock (5" x 3.75"), emboss panel with Heart Blocks embossing folder.
  • Cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock, stamp sentiment in Black Ink.Adhere it to embossed panel.
  • Die-cut a scallop heart border in Pink cardstock and adhere it to panel. Add Black Tape Lace, twine and paper flower.
  • Stamp big hearts on Ivory cardstock in Archival Black Ink. Die-cut hearts. Add heart to panel.
  • Add panel to card base.


Card Recipe:
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!!

No comments:

Post a Comment