This is the card I created. I used Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps and dies.
- Make card base from Warm Cocoa Cardstock, A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Sandy Beach Cardstock (5" x 3.75"), emboss panel with Heart Blocks embossing folder.
- Cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock, stamp sentiment in Black Ink.Adhere it to embossed panel.
- Die-cut a scallop heart border in Pink cardstock and adhere it to panel. Add Black Tape Lace, twine and paper flower.
- Stamp big hearts on Ivory cardstock in Archival Black Ink. Die-cut hearts. Add heart to panel.
- Add panel to card base.
- Cardstock: Warm Cocoa, Sandy Beach, Ivory, Pink (GKD)
- Stamps: Bottom of my Heart (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Archival Black (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Twine (The Twinery), Black Tape Lace (Love My Tapes), Paper Flower (Recollections)
- Accessories: Heart dies, Scallop heart border (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Pop dots.
Have a fantastic day!!