The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Stately Flowers 4: Beautiful set illustrated by Melanie Muenchinger. Since I live in WA State, I decided to create a card using the State flower.
- Make card base from White Cardstock. 5" square.
- Mat Bubblegum Pink (4.5" square) and Patterned Paper from "Petals & Wings Collection", add stitches. Adhere piece to card base.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Bubblegum Pink Cardstock using Scallop Nestabilities Dies and a piece of White Cardstock using Circle Nestabilities Dies. Mat together and add to card base.
- Stamp flower on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Copic Markers and cut it out. Add image to card base with Large Pop Dots. Add a bow twine and Star Dust Stickles to flower.
- Stamp sentiment and add to card base.
- Add Pearls.
- Cardstock: White, Bubblegum Pink (GKD)
- Paper: Petals & Wing Collection (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Pearls, Star Dust Stickles (Ranger), Twine.
- Accessories: Scallop and Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Large Pop Dots, Scor-tape, Sewing machine.
Ticket Trio: Another beautiful set by Tami Mayberry. This set has a lot of possibilities. Soon, I will need a baby girl card, so I decided to go ahead and make one.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Adhere a piece of Fabric tape on bottom part.
- Stamp little strollers in Spun Sugar Distress Ink.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Innocent Pink Cardstock using Scallop Circle Nestabilities Dies.
- Die-cut, emboss and distress a piece of Pink Patterned Paper (Bo Bunny) using Circle Nestabilities. Mat them together and adhere piece of card base.
- Stamp ticket image and sentiment on Kraft Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut and adhere it to card base.
- Create a double bow with Bow-easy, add paper flower and adhere it to card.
- TIP: To avoid the ribbon and flower to fall out, I always used my heat glue gun to be sure they will stay in place forever :)
- Add Liquid Pearls.
- Cardstock: White, Kraft, Innocent Pink (GKD)
- Paper: Tutu Dots (Bo Bunny)
- Ink: Spun Sugar Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Hand-dyed Seam Binding Ribbon, Paper flower (Recollection), Pink Mini Check Fabric Tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Scallop and Circle Nestabilities Dies (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, White Opal Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Heat glue gun.
All the items in bold can be found at Gina K. Designs Store
Check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Melanie Muenchinger Illustrator – Stately Flowers 4
- Tami Mayberry Illustrator – Ticket Trio
- AJ Otto
- Carolyn King
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Emily Giovanni
- Giovana Smith
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Sharon Harnist
- Theresa Momber
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher
Have a great day!