The Design Team for Gina K. Designs welcomes you to another fabulous Inspiration Blog Hop!!! Gina and the Design Team will inspire you with many beautiful ideas! And as you hop through their blogs, make sure to leave a comment on each of them because we will choose a few random comments and those stampers will each win a grab bag of deeply etched, pre-cut Gina K. Designs stamps! To see the full list of winners check the Big News forum at Stamp TV a couple of days after the hops!!
Wild About You: Beautiful set illustrated by Theresa Momber. I decided to make a CAS cards :)
- Cut cardstock 3.75" x 11", fold in half and get a a card base 3.75" x 5.5"
- Cut Patterned Paper 3.5" x 5. 25". Cut White CS piece 3" x 4.75"
- Stamp giraffes and sentiments.
- Tie on twine and add Lace Tape.
- Mat White CS piece with PP and add zig-zag stitches.
- Add panel to card base.
- TIP: To make your sewing easy, hold your twine with a piece of sticky note, then add the button or tie your know or your bow :)
- Add rhinestones (pink card)
- White, Innocent Pink, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Pool Side (pink), Pool Side (Blue) (GKD)
- Ink: Vintage Photo Distress, Tea Dye Distress, Faded Jeans Distress, Black Soot Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Mini clear Rhinestones (GKD), Pink button (GKD)Lemon Drop & Pink Sorber twine (The twinery), Light & Dark Pink Lace Tapes (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Sewing machine, Scor-tape.
Blooming with Blessings: Love all the cute images and sayings in this set. Perfect if you love coloring :)
- Make card base from White Cardstock. A2 size.
- Mat Lemon Drop CS and Patterned Paper (Petals & Wings), add zig zag stitches. Add ribbon around and create a double bow with bow-easy, adhere it to card.
- Adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp duck image on white CS in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Wonky Rectangles Dies.
- Stamp sentiment on White CS in Memento Tuxedo Black Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil it with Labels 8 Nestabilities. Add saying to right side of image.
- Add image/saying piece to card base.
- Add Crystal Lacquer to water spot and Star Dust Stickles to drops.
- Add Mini rhinestones.
- Cardstock: White, Lemon Drop (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Petals & Wings Collection (GKD)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Mini Clear Rhinestones, Light Pink Gingham (GKD), Star Dust Stickles (Ranger).
- Accessories: Crystal Lacquer, Pop dots, Labels Eight Nestabilities, Wonky Rectangles (Spellbinders), Scor-tape, Mini glue dots, Copic Markers, Sewing machine.
Now, check out all the amazing designs and inspiration:
- Gina K
- Theresa Momber
- Carolina Buchting
- Cathy Tidwell
- Deb Felts
- Donna Baker
- Giovana Smith ---> you are HERE
- Jennie Harper
- Jimmi Mayo
- Lee Murphy
- Lori McAree
- Melanie Muenchinger
- Suzanne Dean
- Tina Gilliland
- Vicki Dutcher