Tuesday, February 2

Masculine valentine card Day 2.

Hello my friends and welcome to Day 2 to Masculine Valentine cards. I have another CAS, similar as the one from yesterday, but different color. For this card I used Not Quite Navy, Kraft and the paper is from SU.

Card Recipe:
Card Stock: Not Quite Navy, Kraft.
Paper: SU
Stamps: Hearts & Love (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Ginger, Chocolate Chip Craft.
Embellishments: Twill tape (Martha Stewart), Brads (SU)
Accessories: Daubers, Clear embossing powder, embossing gun, Dimensionals.

Hope you like it.
Have a great day!!

2 comments:

  1. Another great card!
    Navy and kraft are perfect together, and I really like that designer paper. The sentiment stamp is beautiful. WOW! Very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Masculine card ideas are so hard for me to create. Thank you for your ideas and I love the color combos!
    Gracias!

    ReplyDelete