Friday, February 12

Lotus Flower and a Box!

Hello my friends! I have an Origami project (by 2!!) for you today. Nicole from Capture the Moment has a nice challenge for all of us stampers! To create an origami project, I have made Origami boxes before, so I searched the web and I found this really cool video Origami Lotus Flower. I tried this flower with Patterned Paper, but it didn't turn out well, so I used Tissue Paper! and it worked out perfect. (Sad to say I have Origami paper, but I couldn't find it anywhere, LOL.)
So, here are the projects I made:

Origami Lotus Flower:


Origami Box with Flower:
Hope you like it.
Have a great night.

PS: Thanks so much for all your well wishes, I have to say I am feeling much better!! Praise the Lord.

4 comments:

  1. This is just beautiful! I've often thought about checking into some origami folds. I might try this one. TFS

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely. I don't have time today to try it but I will be sure to in the next few days.
    You are so talented.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, this is stunning!! I may have to give this is a whirl - I only have white tissue paper, but I'm thinking it would be fun to hit it with glimmer mists :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really pretty flower....I think we are all in spring fever mode as I have been hooked on making flowers myself lately.

    Hope you will stop by and take a peek!

    ReplyDelete