Tuesday, December 15

Tag, tags and more tags!

Hello my friends, I hope you all are having a great day! Today I have some Christmas Tags for you! I made them few days ago for the challenge over at Stamp TV: Tag: You are It! .

For my Tags I used 2 sets from Gina K. Designs: "A Very Merry Christmas" and "A Year of Flowers"
My designs are very simple, they were cut, embossed and sponged using Circle and Oval Nestabilities. The cord I used is Pure Luxury Gold Cording from Gina K. Designs.
Set #1: For this set I stamped the poinsettia in embossing Ink and Red embossing powder. The borders were sponged with Memento Tangelo , the "For You" "with Love" is also from the same stamping set.
Set #2: For this set I stamp the image from "A Very Merry Christmas" using Embossing Ink Pad and Gold embossing powder. The borders were sponge with Memento Tangelo. The back says "For You" "with Love" they come from "A Year of flowers"and were stamped in Memento Rich Cocoa.

Set #3: For this set I cut the tags with my Cricut machine using A Child's Year cartridge. I sponged the borders with Ginger Adirondack Ink. The "to" "from" were stamped with Memento Rich Cocoa Ink, The sentiment is from "A Very Merry Christmas" by Gina K. Designs, I used Ginger Ink and Memento Tangelo for sponging.


Hope you like them!
Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment