- Take a piece of Patterned Paper from the Posy Patch Collection and cut it 10" square. Distress and ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Die-cut a couple of Layered Scalloped Posy Die in Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a piece of Purple Patterned Paper from the same collection 2" x 10", adhere layered scallop pieces and add stitches. Add piece to 10" x 10" panel.
- Stamp swirl posy in opposite corners in Tea Dye Distress.
- Die-cut saying with Circle Nestabilities, adhere it to a purple piece from labels 3 Nestabilities. Adhere it to page.
- Stamp Posy Patch flowers on Patterned Paper in Pearlescent Crimson Ink, Die-cut with coordinated dies and create 3D flowers, add Pink Gala Glitz in centers.
- Add picture to layout.
- Add swirl rhinestones and flowers to layout.
Heartfelt Creations Line and Store Products used on this projects:
- HCPC 3303 Posy Patch Flowers PreCut Set
- HCPC 3304 Posy Patch Swirls PreCut Set
- HCDP1 231 Posy Patch Paper Collection
- HCD 701 Posy Patch Die
- HCD 717 Layered Scalloped Posy Die
- Circle Nestabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Pink Gala Glitz
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Light Purple (SU)
- Ink: Tea Dye Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Brilliance Pearlescent Crimson (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Swirl Rhinestones (Zva Creative), Paper Distresser (CTMH), Sewing machine, Pop dots.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Voting has started to choose the new DT, and I will appreciate if you give me your vote!! Thanks!!
Hope you like it!
Have a great day.