Welcome to Day #3 of your March Release Features!
Today's featured set is..
Nature Silhouettes 2
And check out the matching bird dies!
This fantastic duo is a must-have. Imagine the gorgeous cards you'll make! The possibilities are endless AND this stamp set also coordinates so well with our other silhouette sets!
- Set includes 13 images
- Set measures approximately 4"x6"
- Queen Anne's Lace image measures approximately 2" x 2 1/2"
- Designed by Korin Sutherland
- Stamp set is priced at $16
- Die set is priced at $9.75
Beautiful scene: I always wanted to create a scene and when I saw this set I knew I could do it. If you don't mind inkinng your fingers, this card is for you :) Lots of fun sponging.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (3.25" x 4.5"). Die-cut a circle and use the negative piece to sponge the sun with Mustard Seed Distress. The sponge from bottom to top with the following colors: Dried Marigold, Wild honey, Spiced Marmalade, then add little bit of Victorian Velvet.
- Stamp image in Black Archival Ink.
- Stamp sentiment in Memento Gray Flannel. Die-cut and emboss it with Circle Nestabilities.
- Die-cut bird from Black Cardstock, adhere it to image.
- Adhere a piece of Yellow Cardstcok and add stitches.
- Add panel to card base.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: White Neenah (CutCardstock), Yellow (GKD)
- Ink: Black Archival, Mustard Seed Distress, Dried Marigold, Wild Honey, Spiced Marmalade (Ranger)
- Accessories: Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Sponges.
- Embellishments: Pearls.
All the earth: This is a 4.25" square card, for this card I die-cut the bird and feather in different colors.
- Make card base from Kraft CS. 4.25" square card. Stamp sentiment.
- Cut a panel from Ivory CS (3.75" square), create a circle window and emboss. Add to card with foam tape.
- Die-cut bird and feathers and adhere them to card.
- Tie on jute twine and add a paper flower.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Ivory, White, Yellow, Orange (GKD)
- Stamp: Sentiment from Morning Glory (SNSS)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger)
- Accessories: Embossing folder, Jute twine, Paper Flower (Recollections), Pop dots.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment on each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this fantastic stamp set AND die set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, March 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, March 14th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!