Welcome to Day #2 of your March Release Features!
Today's featured set is...
Vintage Seed Packet
This lovely set is full of fabulous elements which will create some gorgeous cards and more!
- Set includes 3 images and 7 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 4"x6"
- Circle frame image measures approximately 3" x 3 1/4"
- Designed by Dina Kowal
- Set is priced at $15
This is the card I created using this set. I did a lot of heat embossing :)
- Make card base from Light Brown CS. A2 size.
- Cut a panel from Kraft CS (3.75" x 5"), stamp flower and label around in Versamark Ink, then add Bridal Embossing Powder, and set to heat. Mat this piece with a slightly bigger piece of Ivory CS., add stitches.
- Add ribbon and adhere piece to card with foam tape.
- Stamp label and sentiment on Ivory CS. Cut out edges of label with scissors.
- Die-cut sentiment with Circle Nestabilities, add it to card with foam tape.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this lovely stamp set to one lucky commenter! The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, March 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, March 14th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!