- Set includes 5 images and 17 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6"x8"
- Stacked cups image measures approximately 1 1/2" x 2 1/2"
- Illustrated by Diane Zechman
- Set is priced at $26
Thanks a latte: This is a very CAS card, but I like it, sometimes less is more :)
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Stamp sentiment in Espresso Truffle Ink.
- Die cut Oval Plaque Label from White and Dark Red cardstock.
- Stamp image on White Plaque Label in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Markers.
- Cut Dark Red Plaque Label in half and adhere it to back of White Label with foam tape, add extra foam tape and adhere it to card.
- Tie on Pink Ribbon and make a bow.
Tea Tag: Super easy and great for a gift!!
- Die-cut a Decorative Plaque Label from White cardstock.
- Stamp image in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Markers.
- Punch a little hole and thread it with twine, add it to package with tea bags.
- Cardstock: White Neenah Solar (CutCardstock).
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Spectrum Noir Markers.
- Embellishments: Twine
- Accessories: Decorative Plaque Dies (SNSS), Cup, Tea bags.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, March 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, March 14th.
Thanks so much for joining us! Enjoy the hop!