Wednesday, March 27, 2013

Happy Birthday!

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! Today I have the day off from work and I am planning to craft for awhile, yay for crafting!!!

I made this card using the sketch from today's Splitcoastampers Sketch Challenge. I used Special Blend Set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, the Papers are from Pastel Breeze by Colorbök.



I also decorated and stamped the inside, a soon-to-be released set. I can't wait to show you next month release from SNSS, they are great!!



Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

Danni said...

Beautiful card!

merrymstamper said...

gorgeous!!

Heather said...

A gorgeous card Gio, a fantastic design and beautiful colours.... what brilliant stitching and I love your sweet image.

Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
hugs
Heather xx

Karen (TLgirl353) said...

This card is really pretty, Giovanna!

Sarah J. Moerman said...

Beautiful card! I love the mix of pinks, purples, and reds! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

Dianne said...

Gorgeous Gio, love all the stitching and a bird with tea my 2 favorite things, loven the stamp.. the inside is beautiful too love the sentiment, hope your having funnn crafting... Have a wonderful holiday weekend.. Big hugs...

 
BLOG TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS