Wednesday, March 27

Happy Birthday!

Hello my friends! Hope you are having a great day! Today I have the day off from work and I am planning to craft for awhile, yay for crafting!!!

I made this card using the sketch from today's Splitcoastampers Sketch Challenge. I used Special Blend Set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps.
The image was colored with Spectrum Noir Markers, the Papers are from Pastel Breeze by Colorbök.



I also decorated and stamped the inside, a soon-to-be released set. I can't wait to show you next month release from SNSS, they are great!!



Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

6 comments:

  1. A gorgeous card Gio, a fantastic design and beautiful colours.... what brilliant stitching and I love your sweet image.

    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp challenge
    hugs
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. This card is really pretty, Giovanna!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful card! I love the mix of pinks, purples, and reds! Thanks for joining us for the Simon Says Stamp Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous Gio, love all the stitching and a bird with tea my 2 favorite things, loven the stamp.. the inside is beautiful too love the sentiment, hope your having funnn crafting... Have a wonderful holiday weekend.. Big hugs...

    ReplyDelete