Friday, March 29

Coffee!! The bigger the better!!

Hello my friends! Hope you are enjoying your Friday! I have a super cute card for you today. I used a set called "Adicta a la cafeina" (Addicted to caffeine) from Latina Crafter. I created my own BG using the cup stamp, cool ha? Then I stamped the cup on a piece of Ivory Cardstock and colored it with markers. The saying says "The bigger the better",  LOL. The chevron part is washi tape on Kraft CS. I added twine and voila, my card was done!




You can get this SET with for only $7.00! Get it before it's gone :)


Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!

3 comments:

  1. Cute, Giovana! Love the graphic look of this and that fun chevron type paper! [Hugs}- Lee Ann

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your background paper is amazing, Giovana! Great idea, wonderfully done! Love your card - thanks for sharing :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun card, love the washi.. thanks for joining us at Simon Says Challenge blog

    ReplyDelete