So, today is my husband's birthday! I remember 9 years ago when my daughter was born we got released from the hospital on his birthday, that was the best birthday present he could ask for.
Anyway, craft talk now, I have a very Spring-y card for you today. I made it yesterday for Splitcoaststampers Sketch Challenge, you can see it HERE. I used Block Flowers 1 Set by Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps, love this set very much.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil a piece of Patterned Paper with Decorative Labels Eight Die (second largest), adhere it to card.
- Stamp Lily on White cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Markers.
- Die-cut and emboss image with Circle Nestabilities, cut out some leaves before die-cutting image.
- Create a banner form Patterned Paper and stamp sentiment.
- Make a little bow from ribbon and adhere it to card.
- Cardstock: Neenah Solar White
- Paper: Dor the Record 2 (Echo Park Paper)
- Stamps: Flower Blocks 1 (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Archival Black (Ranger), Copic Markers.
- Accessories: Decorative Labels 8, Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Dimensionals (SU), Star Dust Stickles, Ribbon (May Arts)
Have a great day.