- Make card base from Ivory cardstock. 5.5" square
- Cut a panel from Light Blue Cardtsock and Patterned Paper, distress all PP edges, add stiches.
- Stamp Botanical image on Patterned Paper.
- Die-cut window and stamp image .
- Stamp lilies on Ivory Cardstock, die-cut them and add them to window.
- Stamp sentiment.
- Add panel to card base.
- Add yellow bow and pearls.
- HCPC 3521 Botanical Window PreCut Set
- HCPC 3452 Pristine Lilies PreCut Set
- HCD 719 Cross and Lilies Die
- HCD 718 Decorative Chateau Gate Die
- HCDP1 230 Sunny Day Collection Patterned Papers
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Light Blue (DCVW)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Memento Rich Cocoa, Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko)
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Pearls, Yellow Ribbon, Sewing machine.
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!