Welcome to Day #4 of your February Release Features!
Today's featured set is...
- Set includes 1 image and 6 sentiments
- Set measures approximately 6"x4"
- Image measures approximately 3" x 2 1/2"
- Illustrated by Chris Dickinson
- Cost is $15
This is the card I created.
- Make card base from White cardstock. 5" square.
- Mat Red Cardstock and Patterned Paper (Cashmere Dame Collection by Glitz), die-cut a scallop border from Light Blue Cardstock and add it to panel, add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with markers. Die-cut it with Rectangle Nestabilities.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Black Archival Ink, use one of Decorative Plaque Dies, cut it to fit on card. Add image to card panel.
- Add bow to card.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to birds and Ruby Liquid Pearls to flowers.
Check out some of the fabulous samples made by our talented DT in the thumbnails below.
Be sure to leave a comment of each of the blogs along your journey because we're giving away this adorable stamp set to one lucky commenter!
The deadline to comment for a chance to win is midnight EST Wednesday, February 13th. The list of winners will be announced on our website homepage on Thursday, February 14th.
Thanks so much for joining us!
Enjoy the hop!