- Make a card base from Ivory Cardstock. (5.5" square)
- Cut a panel from Mustard Cardstock (5.25" square)
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (5" square), Stamp Botanical Oval in Versamrk Ink, add gold embossing powder and heat and melt. Stamp and heat emboss Pristine lilies, die-cut.
- Cut a piece of Patterned Paper, adhere and add stitches. Add panelt to card base.
- Add single lilies to image with Pop dots, add pearls. Stamp sentiment.
- Create a double bow and adhere it to card.
Heartfelt Creations Products & Products Carried by HC:
- HCPC 3520 Botanical Oval PreCut Set
- HCPC 3452 Pristine Lilies PreCut Set
- HCD 719 Cross and Lilies Die
- HCDP1 230 Sunny Day Paper Collection
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Ivory (GKD), Mustard (DCWV)
- Ink: Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko), Walnut Stain Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Pearls, Green Ribbon, Pop dots, Sewing machine.
Would like to win this collection?! Leave a comment on the Heartfelt Creations blog by February 19th and you will be eligible to win the entire release
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Thanks so much for stopping by!!
Have a great day!