Today I have a very CAS card for you using Latina Crafter Stamps.
I love this week's sketch from CAS(E) this Sketch, as soon as I saw it, I knew what I wanted to do ;) that doesn't happen very often, LOL, also I don't do CAS cards often either, but I really like how this one turned out. Hope you can forgive me for the liberty I took to change few things around, but I really used the sketch as a based inspiration.
Also, I got inspired by the Moxie Fab:Tuesday Trigger picture!! Oh my the colors and the pretty lace!! I have Green Tape lace so I decided to add some on this creation.
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Add to Sandy Beach panel and add zig-zag stitches.
- Cardstock: Kraft, Sandy Beach, Ivory (GKD)
- Stamps: Aqui Crece el Amor, cloud from "En una Nube"(Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Espresso Truffle, Red Love, Summer Sky (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Light Green Tape Lace (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Pop dots, Sewing machine.
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!