- Make card base from White Cardstock.
- Cut a strip of White Cardstock (2.25" x 5.25"), emboss it, add White Lace tape to the edge and adhere it to card.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color it with Markers, here I used Spectrum Noir.
- Die-cut, emboss and stencil image with Rectangle Nestabilities. Add it to card.
- Stamp sentiment on a piece of White cardstock in Black Archival Ink. Add it to card.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: White (GKD)
- Stamps: Easter Blessings (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Black Archival (Ranger), Spectrum Noir Markers (EB3, EB6. EB9. TN6, TN9, LG1, LG2, LG3, CG3, IB1, IB2, IB3, LY1, LY2, LY3)
- Embellishments: Pearls, White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Textile Embossing folder, Rectangle nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots.
Have a great day!