No stitches involved, just trying to do something simple and elegant.
- Make card base from White cardstock.
- Cut a panel from White cardstock (5" x 3.75"), emboss (Swiss Dots) it and ink all edges. Add White Lace Tape. Add panel to card base.
- Stamp sentiment on White cardstock in Desert Sand Ink. Die-cut and emboss piece.
- Die-cut butterflies (Vellum) and stamp them in Versamark Ink, add white Embossing powder and heat it up. Add butterflies to sentiment.
- Add oval panel to card, add pearls.
- Cardstock: White (GKD), Vellum Cardstock (Stampin' Up)
- Stamps: Kindness (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Versamark, Memento Desert Sand (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Swirl Pearls (Zva Creative), White Lace Tape (Love My Tapes)
- Accessories: Butterfly Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Floral Ovals (Spellbinders), Swiss Dots Embossing folder, Pop dots.
Have a great day!