Today I have a really sweet card for you. I am using one of the new stamp sets from Latina Crafter, I am so in love with this image, I think this owl is adorable :)
I die-cut the flowers using new flower dies from Latina Crafter, lots of possibilities :)
The sketch comes from February Monthly Sketch from LC as well.
- Make card base from red Cardstock. 5.5" square card.
- Mat Cream Cardstock and Patterned Paper, add zig-zag stitches.
- Stamp image on White Cardstock in Black Ink. Color it with Markers.
- Dry-emboss a piece of Light Brown Cardstock, die-cut label piece and create a window with Circle Nestabilities. Add image behind the embossed piece.
- Die-cut flowers from felt, glue them together, add pearls. Create a bow with twine and adhere them to label piece. Add piece to stitched panel.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Black Ink, add it to panel with pop dots.
- Add pearls.
- Add Star Dust Stickles to little hearts.
- Cardstock: White, Light Brown, Red, Cream
- Paper: Hello Friend (Glitz)
- Stamps: Aqui estoy (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copic Markers
- Embellishments: Twine, Pearls, Star Dust Stickles.
- Accessories: Flower dies (Latina Crafter), Circle Nestabilities, Labels One (Spellbinders), Embossing folder, Wool Felt (etsy), Sewing machine.
Submitting this card to:
Hope you like it!!
Thanks for stopping by.