- Cut card base 5" x 12", score at 6" to get a 5" x 6" card.
- Cut a panel 4 5/8" x 5 6/8", Distress all edges.
- Stamp collage image in VersaMark Watermark Ink, apply Gold embossing powder and heat it up.
- Stamp poinsettias in Versamark Ink, apply gold embossing powder and heat it up. Die-cut them with coordinated dies.
- Mount poinsettias using 3 for each flower.
- Sponges and distressed all edges and image and poinsettia edges with Antique Linen Distress Ink.
- Add flower to card. Add ribbon and pearls.
- Add panel to card base.
- HCPC 3492 Noel Collage PreCut Set
- HCPC 3415 Petite Poinsettia PreCut Set
- Layered Poinsettia Shapeabilities.
- Grand Calibur
- Cardstock: Natural (Stampin' Up)
- Ink: VersaMark Watermark (Tsukineko), Antique Linen Distress (Ranger)
- Accessories: Gold embossing powder, Satin Ribbon, Heat Embossing Gun, Pearls, Adhesive
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a great day!