Friday, December 28

Hello!

Hello my friends! Hope you all had a great Christmas/Holiday time. We had plans for Christmas and we were very excited, but things happened and we all stayed at home SICK!!
We had to take our daughter to the ER with a 105.9 fever, we were really worried, after tests and waiting we found out she had the FLU!! She was really sick poor thing, this is the first time experiencing the flu, lots of night without sleeping, not a good thing.
Two days ago, my husband and I started feeling sick as well, so we are all sick now, we didn't go anywhere for Christmas, but we stayed together in good and bad times, LOL.
Since my daughter was sick, I worked on a couple of projects for the Spellbinders Craft Contest, the gallery has beautiful creations, I honestly thought I didn't have any chance, but I got a Honorable Mention, which makes me very happy :)

This is the project: I crocheted the baby hat and used several Spellbinders Dies as well as a couple of Heartfelt Creations Dies (manufactured by Spellbinders)


Also, as soon as I get more energy, I will start sorting lots of Stamps Sets I haven't used in awhile, lots of Gina K. Designs, and other brands, stay tuned! They are going to be very cheap!!

Hugs to all!
I will be taking few days to recover and get well.

God bless.
Giovana

4 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Really cute hat for baby - I hope you feel better very soon! Miss you and will try to keep up with your creations. I learn so much from you <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. WoW! love it. Hope you all feel better soon.

    ReplyDelete