Yuletide Doorway Card:
- Make card base from White Cardstock (5.5" square)
- Cut a panel from Frosty Blanket Paper Collection (5.25' square), ink all edges with Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Adhere Beige Lace tape (bottom) and Seam Binding Ribbon (Top), add piece to card front.
- Stamp Image on White Cardstock in Memento Tuxedo Black, color image with Copic Markers. Die-cut image with Labels 8 Nestabilities Dies. Using the same die, trace it onto Cranberry cardstock and cut it out. Use this piece to mat it with image panel. Adhere it to card base.
- Create a mini bow with bow easy, adhere it to image.
- Add Liquid pearls to wreath and Star Dust Stickles to snow parts.
- Stamp Lamp Post and lamp on Ivory Cardstock in Vintage Photo Distress Ink. Die-cut images with coordinated dies.
- Add lamp post and lamp to card.
Products used on this project:
- HCPC 3489 Festive Yuletide Doorway PreCut Set
- HCPC 3488 Decorative Metal Fixtures PreCut Set
- HCD 725 Decorative Metal Fixtures Die
- HCDP1 225 Frosty Blanket Paper Collection
- Holiday Tag Shapeabilities
- Grand Calibur
- Labels 8 Nestabilities.
- Double Dots
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, Cranberry (Gina K. Designs)
- Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black (Tsukineko), Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger), Markers: "Copics" R29, R46, E35, E37, Y17, YG63, YG95, "Stampin' Up" Creamy Caramel
- Accessories:Beige Lace Tape (Love My Tapes), Seam Binding Ribbon, Star Dust Stickles, White Opal and Red Ruby Liquid Pearls (Ranger), Bow-easy.
All the products in blue can be found at the Heartfelt Creations Store
Hope you like it!!
Have a fantastic day!