For today's card I am using one of the new sets for the August Release! This set is called "Llenas mi vida de.." (You fill my life with..) This set is super cute, full of nice images and sentiments.
- Make card base from Pink Cardstock. (A2 size)
- Cut a panel from Kraft Cardstock. (3.25" x 4.5") Stamp the sentiment in Versamark Ink and add White Embossing powder. Heat it up.
- Add Kraft panel to card base and add zig-zag stitches. Tie on ribbon and add a bow.
- Stamp hearts on Ivory Cardstock in Barn Door Distress Ink and bottle in Aged Mahogany Distress Ink, cut them out.
- Add Lace Washi Tape to tag.
- Attack some Lace and Twine to bottle image. Add hearts to tag with small pop dots. Add bottle to tag.
- Add extra hearts to card.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, Kraft, Ivory (GKD)
- Stamps: Llenas mi vida de... (Latina Crafter)
- Ink: Red Barn Distress, Aged Mahigany Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: White Seam Binding Ribbon, Lace Washi Tape, Twine, Tag (Latina Crafter), Pearls
- Accessories: Pop dots, Sewing machine, White embossing powder, Embossing heat gun.
Have a fantastic day!!