Hello my friends!! Happy Monday, hope you are starting a great week. Today I have an Autumn card! Honestly I can wait for Fall to be here. First, it's my favorite season and second, no more allergies for my little bundle of joy. she is having a horrible time dealing with her allergies, her eyes and nose are driving her crazy!! Poor thing, she gets sick as soon as we open the door. Boo!!
Anyway, let me show you the card I have for you today.
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Ivory Cardstock (3.75" x 5"), ink all edges. Add a piece of Patterned paper a green scallop piece and add zig-zag stitches.
- Score lines on top and bottom of card panel.
- Die-cut a piece of Ivory Cardstock, stamp sentiment. Add piece to panel with Large Pop dots.
- Stamp leaves (follow tutorial HERE), cut them out and add them to panel.
- Add panel to card base.
- Create a bow from jute twine and adhere to leaves.
- Add mini gold head nails.
- Cardstock: Ivory, Green (Gina K. Designs)
- Paper: Bo Bunny
- Stamps: Leaf Silhouettes (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Vintage Photo, Crushed Olives, Dried Marigold (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Mini gold nailhead, Jute twine, Microfine Transparent Glitter
- Accessories: Decorative Plaque Dies, Small Scallop border Die (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Sewing machine, Pop dots, Scor-buddy.
Hope you like it!
Have a great day!!