Now, onto my project. I made this card using "Latina Crafter" Stamps, this set is called "Mi Flor Favorita" (My favorite flower). The images are really pretty (one of my favorite sets) and if you need a sentiment in Spanish, well Latina Crafter has the perfect ones for you :)
- Make card base from Ivory Cardstock.
- Mat Pink CS and Patterned paper, add stitches.
- Add a panel from Ivory Cardstock and a scallop border. Add stitches.
- Stamp sentiment in Vintage Photo Distress Ink.
- Tie on ribbon, create a bow with bow-easy and adhere it to card.
- Stamp flowers on White cardstock in Spun Sugar Distress Ink. Cut them out.
- Die-cut leaves.
- Add leaves and flowers to card panel. Add pearls to flowers.
- Cardstock: White, Ivory, Innocent Pink, Grass Green (GKD)
- Patterned Paper (PaperTrey Ink)
- Stamps: Mi flor favorita (Latina Crafter )
- Ink: Spun Sugar Distress, Vintage Photo Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Yellow Seam Binding Ribbon (Latina Crafter), Pearls.
- Accessories: Green leave dies (Heartfelt Creations), Scallop border Die (SNSS), Sewing machine.
Have a great day!