Welcome to the Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps June New Release Celebration! All of the Design Divas are excited to kick things off today with a fun blog hop full of inspiration using the sets that will be available for purchase in the store tonight. Ready to get started?
I have 2 beautiful sets to showcase to you today. These are the projects I created for you.
Kindness: Very pretty and feminine card. Love the coordinated stamp/dies.
- Die-cut and emboss Pink Cardstock (x2)using Scallop Circle Nestabilities to create Circle Card.
- Die-cut and emboss a piece of Patterned Paper using the largest die from Circle Nestabilities Dies. Adhere it to card base.
- Die-cut flowers from patterned paper.
- Stamp flowers on to Patterned Paper, curved all flower petals and mount them together to give more dimension.
- Add flowers to card front and add a clear rhinestone.
- Stamp sentiment on White Cardstock in Black Archival ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil sentiment, adhere it to card.
- Add Liquid Pearls.
- Cardstock: Innocent Pink, White (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Meadow (Pebbles)
- Stamps: Kindness (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Black Archival, Barn Door Distress (Ranger)
- Embellishments: Clear Rhinestones, White Opal Liquid Pearls
- Accessories: Kindness Dies (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps), Scallop Circle and Circle Nestabilities, Label Fourteen Nestabilities (Spellbinders), Pop dots, Paper Blossom Tool Kit.
Vintage Baby: This set is adorable!!! I love it very much and I can see myself using it a lot. In fact I have created few other cards I will show you soon :)
- Make card base from Kraft Cardstock.
- Cut a panel from Pink patterned Paper, ink all edges.
- Cut a panel from Kraft Cardstock. Add a stripe of Patterned Paper and Lace Ribbon. Mat with Patterned Paper and add Stitches.
- Stamp stroller in Versamark Ink and Add White Embossing Powder, heat it up.
- Stamp sentiment in Black Archival Ink.
- Male a bow and add to card.
- Add pearls.
- Cardstock: Kraft (GKD)
- Patterned Paper: Tutu DOts (Bo Bunny), Baby Borders (Graphic 45)
- Stamps: Vintage Baby (Sweet 'n Sassy Stamps)
- Ink: Black Archival (Ranger), Versamark Watermark (Tsukineko)
- Embellishments: Hand-dyed Seam Binding Ribbon, White Lace Ribbon, Pearls.
- Accessories: White embossing powder, Embossing heat gun, Sewing machine.
NOTE: The White Lace Ribbon was a fantastic finding at my local Thrift Store. I found a roll of 25 yards for only .25 cents!!! I can tell this lace ribbon is very old, the package doesn't look pretty, but the lace is in perfect condition :)
Here's the full list of Design Divas (and our special June Guest) sharing their creativity with you today
Sandy Domelle (June Guest)
Now, what about a really nice GIVEAWAY!!! Korin is going to give away the whole release to one lucky hopper so don't forget to leave a comment on each stop along the hop :)!!! The winner will be chosen randomly from a random DT blog.
After the hop, make plans to join us for our New Release Party over in our Member Company Forums on Splitcoaststampers. We'll have full reveals of all the stamp and dies sets being released this month, challenges to inspire you, and of course fun chatter with great friends! See you there