Friday, May 25

Have a wonderful day

Hello my friends! I have another card using Latina Crafter Stamps, the image comes from "Michu volando una cometa" (Michu is flying a kite) and the sentiment is from "Mis frases favoritas" (My favorite sayings).
The image was colored with Copic markers, I added Star Dust Stickles to the hearts and ribbon from the kite. The sentiment was stamped in Barn Door Distress Ink.

I also used cute Washi Tapes: Light Green Chevron #002 and Red Diamond #006 and Lemon Bar Mini Check Fabric Tape from Love My Tapes.



Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day!

4 comments:

  1. this is super adorable! Love the washi tape.. :) I need to get me some of that.. Thanks so much for entering into the DT Call over at TAWS..This is going to be so hard to pick just one of you..
    HUGS
    Ali
    -owner of the Alley Way Stamps

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super, super cute!!! me encanta como quedó, ahora a conseguir tape!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sooo cute! Nunca habia escuchado de Latina Crafter; gracias por compartir tu tarjeta!

    ReplyDelete