- Make card base from Blue Cardstock. 6" x 6" square.
- Cut a panel from Paptterned Paper, Adhere a strip from back side coordinated PP, distress and ink all edges. Add stitches.
- Stamp sentimen in Black Soot Distress Ink. Adhere panel to card base.
- Stamp image on Watercolor Paper in Stazon Black Ink. Color image with Faded Jeans Distress Ink. Die-cut, emboss and stencil piece with Circle Nestabilities Dies. Adhere piece to card base with Double Dots.
- Stamp flowers on Patterned Paper in Brushed Corduroy Distress Ink. Die-cut flowers using Tattered Blossoms Dies, Curl all petals with Paper Blossoms Tool Kit. Add Dies White Glue to all edges and add Brown Gala Glitz. Mount flower and add Light Blue Pearl Brad. To secure the flower I used glue heat gun.
Products Used on this Project:
- HCPC 3468 Tattered Blossoms PreCut Set
- HCPC 3472 China Fragments PreCut Set
- HCPC 3474 Heartfelt Expressions PreCut Set
- HCD 722 Tattered Blossoms Die
- Grand Calibur
- Paper Blossoms Tool Kit
- Brown Gala Glitz
- Dries White Glue
- Double Dots
- Pastel Pearl Brads
- Cardstock: Blue (Bazzill), Kraft (Recollections) Watercolor Paper
- Patterend paper: Welcome Home (BoBunny), Cupids Arrow (KaiserCraft)
- Ink: Black Soot Distress, Faded Jeans Distress, Brushed Corduroy (Ranger Industries), Stazon Black (Tsukineko).
- Accessories: White Opal Liquid Pearls, Scor-tape, Sewing machine, Paper distresser (CTMH)
Hope you like it!
Have a fantastic day.